View: 110|Reply: 5

Live stream don't work

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 1-24-2018 17:51:46 | All floors |Read mode
I bought a yi 360 for the streaming part mostly and for some reason it will not stream to any format youtube,facebook or even other, I have a note 5 is it possible that it is not compatible? if I just use the ap to connect to the camera I see it but will not connect when I wont to go live. any ideas?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 1-30-2018 08:45:41 | All floors
Anyone have any help ?? I bought this camera just for this reason and now I can't get it to work not very happy
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 1-31-2018 16:45:35 From mobile phones | All floors
I'm so glad I spent money on this and it don't work...thanks for all the help
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

YIster

Credits
Posted at 2-8-2018 00:26:35 | All floors
Make sure if all the way to lanuch live stream is correct and follow the YI guide in the app, open the YI app, click Live option on the top, then leave the information as the app request and follow the steps. If the issue still persis after following this tip, please get back to us at support@yitechnology.com
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

YIster

Credits
Posted at 2-8-2018 00:26:53 | All floors
Make sure if all the way to lanuch live stream is correct and follow the YI guide in the app, open the YI app, click Live option on the top, then leave the information as the app request and follow the steps. If the issue still persis after following this tip, please get back to us at support@yitechnology.com
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

YIster

Credits
Posted at 2-8-2018 00:27:22 | All floors
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list