View: 102|Reply: 2

I just paid for a cloud sub but cant seem to be able to use it

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 11-26-2017 16:47:41 | All floors |Read mode
I just bought a sub on the website on this url   https://store.yitechnology.com/collections/home-camera/products/yi-cloud

I used the coupon and paid from paypal.

When I tried to subscribe using the app, it wanted me to pay in Euros - but worked out cheaper to pay in dollars.

Ive literally only just bought the camera and can see you cant really use it unless you subscribe. I couldnt even get it to work with the one month free trial...... So I expected paying direct it would update the app and I could use it. Unfortunately my app is still showing it wants me to subscribe and pay in euros.

One thing that has dawned on me..... My Paypal account uses a different email address, though the account I created with Yi and the App are the same, so I would have thought the payal address would make a difference, but the invoice to order number #YI-5646 was sent to the paypal address, so probably is the reason.

However..... I have paid and expect to get my free month and the 12 I've paid for....

Anyone able to assist?

Thanks

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 11-26-2017 17:04:46 | All floors
I thought Id be clever and reset and use my paypal email address to create a new account for the camera (ie same email address i just used to buy the cloud sub with), but thats back to square one and wants me to do another sub in Euros!

Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 11-27-2017 11:09:21 | All floors
Does anyone from Yi actually post in this forum?

I haven't had any response from my emails to them either. If this is the level of support they offer, I may well be better off buying  different product and returning these Yi Cameras for a full refund and go the Paypal for a charge back of this cloud access Im being denied.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list