[Help!] motion detection playback clips only 6 seconds

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 10-31-2017 06:54:54 | All floors |Read mode
Hello,
I noticed when I playback the motion detection clips on my phone, it is only 6 seconds long.  If I have a microSD card inserted into the camera, will I be able to view the entire clip longer than the 6 seconds?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 11-7-2017 10:08:34 | All floors
After inserting the micro SD card, you can watch the video history anytime, anywhere.
1) Open the App and click the camera.
2) You can view the timeline by taping anywhere on the video.
3) By moving the past video to the pointer, you can playback the video by time, never missing a moment.
4) You can also zoom the timeline to get more precise information so that you can find activ
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 11-8-2017 21:15:14 | All floors
Yes.  I just hooked up, and can get a full reply of all the motion detector picked up.  There will be an option to play the whole clip.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 1-4-2018 14:22:18 | All floors
Should this solution work for the Yi Home 720p camera?  I have both a Yi Home 1080p and a Yi Home 720p camera, both have class 10, 32GB MicroSD cards in them.  However, only the 1080p camera will show the timeline in the app and allow me to scroll through the timeline to see more than just the 6 second clip when motion was recorded.  The 720p version will show the clip, but when I click "Entire Clip", the camera just goes to the current live feed.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the yi app on my LG G4 Android phone.  I've checked all phone settings and am getting alerts correctly.  I've checked that both cameras have the firmware that is up to date according to the yi technology site.  https://www.yitechnology.com/firmware/index/class/home  Version:  1.8.7.0D_201708091510 for the 720p camera in question.  Can not figure this one out.  Appreciate any help.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list