View: 1310|Reply: 2

Help help help help

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 10-2-2017 05:24:56 | All floors |Read mode
How can i set up my camera online because i am in oman my family in New Delhi, india. ? how can i get the QR CODE? i can put QR Code manually by type? please guide me how can i do please ?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 10-12-2017 04:23:01 | All floors
Yes, you can proceed remote update. After the update is successful, you can see the firmware version number in the app. If you cannot connect, please ask someone to re-plug the power cord. If still not successful, please try the manual update after reset of the camera.
TO SETUP NEW CAMERA,
1. You can also download it on the App Store or Google Play store by searching for YI Home Camera.
2.  Power on Place the camera close to the router, and make sure Wi-Fi access is available, then connect the cable to the micro USB port on the back of the camera to the power outlet.
Wait a few seconds until the yellow light starts to blink on the front of the camera. If the yellow light does not blink, use a clip to press the reset button on the back of the camera, and wait until the yellow light comes on again.
3. Connect the camera to your phone Follow the simple set up instruction on the app. You can configure multiple cameras one at a time.
visit:
https://www.fastcustomessaywriting.com/
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at Yesterday  From mobile phones | All floors
my y1 app saying capacity is low make more space but I already formatted it and still nothing
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list