Problem with Firmware v1.1.26 & 1.2.8 on YI 4K +

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 7-26-2017 13:20:05 | All floors |Read mode
Hi.

Yesterday, I upgrade my camera to the new Firmware V1.1.26 and when doing some video tests in my house, the following happened:

# 1 In the course of going out of a closed space into the open air, notice that the image tends to go towards a green hue and then stabilizes to the natural color of YI 4K + within 10 seconds or so.

Test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVtDO0pO0M&feature=youtu.be

# 2 At the time of making videos since control bluetooth I brought the stick, the YI 4K + showed me a message repeatedly: "micro SD memory is full", but did not stop the recordings really because my memory is almost empty, i thought In optimize the micro SD of the same camera thinking of solving the problem but in the last shot when cutting the recording, the device kept up that static previous message, without leave me to turn the camera off, until you connect it to the computer with The USB Cable type C and when I unplugged it again and turned it on, it showed me another message that the previous recording could not be saved because it was damaged.

PD: With the previous firmware this never happened, it is running on a SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB Micro SD, which is recommended in the list for this camera.

As a suggestion:

# 3 It should be taken into account for future firmware, that the camera can transcode the videos to the new H.265 codec after recording, to save 40% space and thus to record more material.

# 4 When recording with paning from left to right or vice versa, you can see a small delay or "stuck" in the image, I do know that this is a problem in general and not only It happens to me, it would also be good to correct it.

Thanks.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 7-26-2017 15:33:49 | All floors
They have not yet been resolved in the 1.2.8 firmware that Yi uploaded today.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list