Posted at 6-27-2017 05:33:55 From mobile phones | All floors |Read mode
Hi , please suggest a video and picture editor for yi 4k

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Posted at 6-29-2017 02:20:06 | All floors
Hi there are a wide range of choices in terms of editing tools. Tools from Adobe is definitely worth recommendation
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 7-3-2017 19:53:44 | All floors
I too am looking for that answer. I've been trying different editing programs and the best one I found up to date was Wondershare Filmora. That being said, it still lags significantly while trying to edit 4k video and makes it hard to add timed music and other things. I even tried using Adobe Premier and that too lags. It would be nice if Yi could provide a proper program.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 7-18-2017 02:52:42 | All floors
A wig is an item of postiche that covers the entire head and has many uses.

In movie, television and theater, wigs are used to create characters, change the perceived age of someone or provide the right hair for period styles.

Wigs can also be used in everyday life to cover drawbacks such as baldness, thin hair, scars and other personal reasons, or to create decoration and interest, or just for fun, fashion and fancy dress.

The Deep Wave Wigs in Rebecca can offer you the natural and beautiful look.You can perm it,dye it as your own hair.Whether for work or play, our beautiful Deep Wave Wigs With Bangs https://www.rebeccafashion.com/blog/Deep-Wave-Wigs-Made-Of-Human-Hair/ are the perfect choice for everyday wear.

https://www.rebeccafashion.com

Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list