[Help!] Camera Sharing

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 3-9-2017 12:18:42 | All floors |Read mode
Hi

we are trying to pair two iphones to our dome camera. However when the main user tries to add a second user it says "QR code scan failed. Please select the same login location as your friend" even though we are connected to the same wifi and the other user has verified their account and details are correct.

both phones can pair on their own but it requires us to reset the camera each time therefore kicking off the other user...

what is the issue because we can't find any other question like this!

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
 Author| Posted at 3-9-2017 12:21:58 | All floors
when i tried share with yi account its saying user not found even though i typed the correct username
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 3-10-2017 13:29:58 | All floors
I wanted to share the 1080 Dome cameras (2) with others in my household. It looks like you can only "share" the camera live feed and not the recorded 'alerts'. If you share the camera with someone and they scan the QR code, that code can only be used once. You must select share again for each camera and each user. They will have to scan another QR code for each camera. It works - kind of.  They can view the live video, pan, and rotate the camera but that's all. They will not rec'v any alerts and so far I cannot find a way for them to see 6 second recorded alerts. Do I have to buy the Cloud service for them to view the recorded alerts?? It seems that only one mobile device can be paired with the camera network. Sharing the camera with someone offers them limited use only and basically, without seeing any alerts, does them no good.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 3-10-2017 13:44:20 | All floors
I am having the same exact problem. Requires a RESET that kicks you off. Looks like only one acct per mobile device. I want to share my camera with my sister. I even tried logging into my acct on her phone and it didn't work. I can only "share" the cameras which means she can only see live feed. No way for her to go back and see the recorded alerts.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4-21-2017 17:03:09 | All floors
Similar issue, when I share a camera, via facebook, friend can see live view and get alerts but when they play an alert its always the same one from days ago.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4-26-2017 15:00:34 | All floors
I have the the same problem, and unfortunately, don''t know how to solve it
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules