[Help!] yi2 poor video quality

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 3-5-2017 08:35:26 | All floors |Read mode
hi
i bought a yi2 (yi 4k) cam few months ago and when i shot first footage, i got dissapointed by video quality. videos are too noisy (indoor and outdoor) and colors are too bad. my phone camera (galaxy s4) records much better videos. i tried installing last firmware (i have 1.4.0 now), setting video quality to high and shoot in natural light but everything is noisy and blury in both flat and yi color mode. in the best situation the video quality is worse than my phone. in adition. slomotion presets look really terrible.  can everyone please help me with this? i attached some screenshots of my footages:
(sorry for my weak english)

hd 1080p

hd 1080p

slomo 1/8

slomo 1/8

my phone camera

my phone camera

hd 1080p

hd 1080p

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Posted at 3-6-2017 03:35:10 | All floors
Hello, sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please send us the original files to our support@yitechnology.com? Thanks
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

YeahYI

Credits
Posted at 3-8-2017 03:04:04 | All floors
hi guys, did the problem occur before updating the camera firmware to 1.4.0 ?
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4-1-2017 12:03:24 From mobile phones | All floors
I also experienced it,is it focus lens problem??? I feel like video look dull and grainy,very dissapointed
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4-18-2017 10:37:43 From mobile phones | All floors
Hi. I have got a problem with my camera. I've just bought the xiaomi 4k camera action and when I'm recording something I see pixels on my phone device and the video isn't sharp. I took my first video in 1080p and everything was okay but after that everything is full of pixels and it isn't sharp especially in 4k... I'm going on holiday next month and I really need to solve this problem. Could You help me somehow? i can send some samples if You want to see.  Kind regards  
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4-18-2017 10:59:27 From mobile phones | All floors
Hi. I have got a problem with my camera. I've just bought the xiaomi 4k camera action and when I'm recording something I see pixels on my phone device and the video isn't sharp. I took my first video in 1080p and everything was okay but after that everything is full of pixels and it isn't sharp especially in 4k... I'm going on holiday next month and I really need to solve this problem. Could You help me somehow? i can send some samples if You want to see.  Kind regards  
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list