[Help!] Wifi connection problem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 7-29-2016 04:40:45 From mobile phones | All floors |Read mode
Hi,

I have bought 1 unit from you but I have difficulties on wifi connection. I have downloaded the app, turned on the wifi of dvr & my mobile phone and finally click the connect button in the app. It shows "YICarCam_fc1448" when its connecting (I tried to click on the "YICarCam_fc1448" though but nothing happened) & after awhile connection failed message comes out.

Please guide me through this

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 7-30-2016 08:48:23 From mobile phones | All floors
I had the same problem. But when a new password has been entered and tried to reconnect that's when I experienced the problem. You have to "forget" that Yi Dashcam first then later reconnect to the same wifi Yi Dashcam and then you can enter your new password. Only then will it recoonect to your dashcam. Hope this helps.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 9-17-2016 22:13:03 From mobile phones | All floors
I have problem with my wifi too,looking for password and after I log in the password given which is 1234567890 right?and it says in able to connect pls. Help!
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Posted at 9-18-2016 04:26:54 | All floors
Hello please contact support@yitechnology.com, thanks
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 11-7-2016 01:05:49 From mobile phones | All floors
i have the problem of connecting of wifi. i had reinstalled the app but when i key in the password 1234567890 it show unable to connect. Please help
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 2-19-2017 23:57:51 From mobile phones | All floors
Im having ghe same problem connecring wifi using my Note 3. So frustrating considering that it should be plug and play. Please advise.
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

HobbYIst

Credits
Posted at 4 days ago | All floors
Hello, I was able to understand how to solve the problem of connection to the camera from the mobile, have to enter the wireless network every time and re-enter the password before trying to connect from the application. When you finish the connection from the application, the application probably gives instructions not to remember the connection password, and works 100 percent even after changing the password
Reply Pro Con

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list